High-speed scanning without compromise
Use your time – and your patients time – more effectively
The shorter the scan time, the greater the patient comfort – and the more productive the facility. Traditionally, radiologists also feared a loss of image quality leading to unreliable diagnostic data. But not anymore.
Because if you want short scans and clear images, we have just the solution.
Our IP-RAPID delivers 2D and 3D images up to 60%* faster while maintaining high image quality. And because it’s based on iterative reconstruction technology, the clarity and details of the images remain consistently high, no matter what the sequence or anatomy. In fact, this technology enables you to:
- Scan more patients and increase your productivity.
- Create capacity for unscheduled or urgent examinations.
- Cover more anatomy and acquire more information in the same time.
- Shorten the breath-hold period to make life easier for the patient.
- Focus more time on patient care.
- Benefit from higher image resolution and additional sequences, like DWI – in shorter scan time.
* compared to same sequences without IP-RAPID, depending on scan conditions.
Iterative reconstruction process guarantees high image clarity
Under-sampled 3D data from the k-space gets reconstructed numerous times, resulting in a clear image, while 2D data gets repeatedly denoised. So, even though the SNR is reduced due to limited scan time, our technology compensates for the missing link – creating clear, high-resolution images for you to make a confident diagnosis.
Pair up with silent scans for increased patient comfort high image clarity
High noise levels during an MRI examination can be an additional stress factor for patients – who often are already feeling anxious about the procedure in general. Which is why we made sure you can combine IP-RAPID with our silent scanning feature SoftSound*. The result: short and silent scans with clear images – boosting diagnostic value, operation productivity and patient satisfaction all at once.
* it may differ from system to system