FDR Cross™ Hybrid C-arm and Portable X-ray SolutionCROSS-OVER CAPABILITIES
Our FDR Cross C-arm provides a single solution for Fluoroscopic imaging and radiographic image acquisition. It's unique tilting tube head and removable detector design provide significantly greater freedom of imaging efficiency, compared to conventional configurations of a separate C-arm and mobile X-ray machines.
Fluoroscopy Mode Use as a C-arm digital fluoroscopy system during surgery. Up to 17” x 17” FOV fluoroscopy mode.
Radiography Mode For static X-ray image acquisition before, during and after surgery, the DR panel can be removed from the panel holder (a separate DR panel can also be used).
DISCOVER THE BENEFITS
Battery powered and cable free for greater freedom
- Built-in quick-charge lithium battery for up to eight hours of use when fully charged (mains power can be connected when the battery is low, or extended use is required)
- Wireless connection to the footswitch and monitor cart, eliminating the risks of cable management in the operating room
Switch between three panel sizes for optimised imaging
Detachable detector panel holder for simple and efficient exchange of detector
- Switch between panel sizes to perform a wide range of surgical examinations and procedures
Antibacterial finish to support improved infection control
- Conventional antibacterial coating on the C-arm and control surfaces
- Fujifilm’s antibacterial Hydro Ag coating on “high touch areas” of the control panel and the handswitches
Space-saving and superior mobility design
- Weighs only 249 kg (10% lighter than traditional mobile C-arms)
- Reduced width and length for easy positioning
- Omni wheels for smooth all-round movements in small spaces
- Wide 83cm C-arm opening for improved access
SEE YOU AT ECR 2022!
European Congress of Radiology
March 1st – 5th, 2023 Austria Center Vienna, Austria
Please refer to the operator manual/Instructions for Use and the related documents for appropriate use of this product.
© 2022 FUJIFILM Europe GmbH. All trade marks are the property of Fujifilm Corporation