FDR Cross™ C-arm Fluoroscopy SolutionCROSS-OVER CAPABILITIES
Our FDR Cross C-arm smart fluoroscopy cart provides a single solution for fluoroscopic imaging and static X-ray image acquisition. It's unique tilting tube head and removable detector design provide significantly greater freedom of imaging efficiency, compared to conventional configurations of a separate C-arm and mobile X-ray machines.
DISCOVER THE BENEFITS
Detachable detector panel holder
- DR panels in three sizes
- Switch between panel sizes to perform a wide range of surgical examinations and procedures
- Cable-free workflow
- Built-in quick-charge lithium battery for up to eight hours of use when fully charged
- A power cable can be connected when the battery is low, or extended use is required
Wireless connection to the optional footswitch and monitor chart, eliminating the risks of cable management in the operating room
- Wireless HDMI on the monitor cart, enabling two screens to be displayed
- Omni wheels at the front for smooth all-round movements in small spaces
- Dual side mounted brake pedals and wrap-around handles for smooth control when moving and stopping
- Ideal for operation rooms where equipment position constantly changes
- Integrated console for fluoroscopy and X-ray images
- In Fluoroscopy Mode, snapshots and Last Image Hold (LIH) can be used as reference images in two-screen display
- In Radiography Mode , X-ray imaging can be completed for a complete imaging workflow
- Dynamic visualisation from converted 3D information, with the contrast and density adjusted
- Unstructured noice components are extracted and reduced, enabling a greater visibility of the structures
SEE YOU AT ECR 2022!
European Congress of Radiology
March 1st – 5th, 2023 Austria Center Vienna, Austria
Please refer to the operator manual/Instructions for Use and the related documents for appropriate use of this product.
© 2022 FUJIFILM Europe GmbH. All trade marks are the property of Fujifilm Corporation