FDR Cross™ Hybrid C-arm and Portable X-ray SolutionCROSS-OVER CAPABILITIES
Our FDR Cross C-arm provides a single solution for Fluoroscopic imaging and radiographic image acquisition. It's unique tilting tube head and removable detector design provide significantly greater freedom of imaging efficiency, compared to conventional configurations of a separate C-arm and mobile X-ray machines.
DISCOVER THE BENEFITS
- Built-in quick-charge lithium battery for up to eight hours of use when fully charged (mains power can be connected when the battery is low, or extended use is required)
- Wireless connection to the footswitch and monitor cart, eliminating the risks of cable management in the operating room
Detachable detector panel holder for simple and efficient exchange of detector
- Switch between panel sizes to perform a wide range of surgical examinations and procedures
- Conventional antibacterial coating on the C-arm and control surfaces
- Fujifilm’s antibacterial Hydro Ag coating on “high touch areas” of the control panel and the handswitches
- Weighs only 249 kg (10% lighter than traditional mobile C-arms)
- Reduced width and length for easy positioning
- Omni wheels for smooth all-round movements in small spaces
- Wide 83cm C-arm opening for improved access
SEE YOU AT ECR 2022!
European Congress of Radiology
Please refer to the operator manual/Instructions for Use and the related documents for appropriate use of this product.
© 2022 FUJIFILM Europe GmbH. All trade marks are the property of Fujifilm Corporation