ECHELON™ Smart ™
The enlightened choice for high-field MRI
How smart is your MR imaging?
Our ECHELON™ Smart™ 1.5T MRI scanner tackles your Radiology challenges head-on. It delivers versatile clinical capabilities with clear images and measurements for qualitative and quantitative diagnosis – and at a reasonable cost.
- SmartCOMFORT for patient-friendly MRI scans, with less noise, plus non-contrast imaging.
- SmartQUALITY for consistent image quality with advanced features for fat suppression, plaque evaluation, hemodynamics, neurovascular imaging, and many more.
- SmartSPEED for high patient throughput with SynergyDrive™ software, our automation software that reduces scan time while maintaining high image quality.
- SmartSPACE with a small footprint and flexible layout options.
- SmartECO to minimise your power usage – reducing both your ecological and economical impact.
Welcome to the ECHELON Smart MRI scanner.
Make your MRI exams even smarter.
SmartCOMFORT for exams that put your patients and operators at ease
ECHELON Smart MRI scanner makes the whole-body examination process more comfortable. For your patients that means silent scans without the need for earplugs or contrast injections. Meanwhile your operators benefit from automated exam processes – and remote application and service support around-the-clock.
- Reduced noise levels decrease patient anxiety without prolonging scan time or compromising the image quality thanks to SoftSound.
- Image complex hemodynamics without injecting your patient with any contrast agents – via BeamSAT TOF or VASC-ASL, for angiography, perfusion and diffusion imaging.
- User-friendly with various fully automated features and easy-to-use functions.
- Remote application support to help optimise protocols, train technicians – and control the entire exam online with SENTINEL™.
- Remote maintenance support delivers automatic notification of anything suspicious via SENTINEL™ – maximising your uptime.
- Equipped with multiple sequences to tackle all your clinical MR imaging challenges.
- All around RADAR imaging to reduce motion artefacts.
- Quantitative mapping of iron dispositions and plaque with SIR Map and T2* Map.
- Various fat suppression methods with minimised influence of magnetic susceptibility – like STIR, FatSep, H-Sinc or Water Excitation.
- A wealth of advanced imaging features like IP-RAPID, TIGRE, ADAGE, TRAQ, FLUTE, VASC, BSI and isoFSE.
- Individual shimming per patient for a uniform magnetic field, outstanding image quality and increased patient comfort with HOSS.
SmartSPEED for faster examination time and greater patient throughput
Improve your exam efficiency by means of automation, simplification and acceleration. ECHELON Smart MRI scanner delivers quick and consistent results, high image quality, increased patient throughput – and ultimately, a better patient and user experience.
- Automatic slice positioning with AutoPose.
- Multi-channel coils for easy positioning and fast scanning with WIT (Workflow Integrated Technology).
- Low energy consumption with zero boil-off, less heat discharge and Power Saving mode.
- Compact design suitable for small rooms, with long cables that can connect to equipment rooms further away.
- 1.5 Tesla superconducting MRI scanner.
- Powerful RF chain with 18kW.
- Powerful gradient with 33mT/m max. strength and 130T/m/s max. slew rate.
- 50cm FOV in all axis.
- 16 channels receiver coils for the highest sensitivity.
- Fully motorised patient table with multiple coil connectors.