MAKING THE COMPLEX SIMPLE: SYNAPSE 3D SURGERY SIMULATION PLATFORM
SYNAPSE 3D FUJIFILM’s state-of-art surgery simulation platform – developed with surgeons, for surgeons. SYNAPSE 3D assists with Liver Resection Planning and volumetry (Liver cancer resection, Living Donor Liver Transplantation).
- Generate 3D models without transferring data
- Simplify the identification of anatomical variations
- Plan the best surgical approach before operating
- Improve safety, education and training
Our ultrasound solutions that seamlessly integrate into your surgical workflow, presenting an efficient, cost-effective, real-time and high-resolution imaging tool – with the necessary flexibility to adapt to your strategy.
- Get a clear picture with our superior ultrasound image quality.
- Enrich your interventions with advanced features like fusion and contrast imaging.
- Sense direct feedback with finger-grip probes during open HPB surgeries.
- Perform minimally invasive procedures with high resolution laparoscopic ultrasound.
- Find maximal flexibility with our robotic drop-in probes.
To learn more, visit our booth and talk to our specialists!
SUCCESSFUL SURGICAL PLANNING WITH ULTRASOUND FUSION IMAGING
Meet our ARIETTA™ DeepInsight™ ultrasound systems – the perfect partner for your hepatobiliary surgery planning:
- Provides pure imaging quality
- Offers a seamless workflow
- Includes advanced imaging modes
Integrate your pre-operative planning, including all anatomical information and volumetry done with the SYNAPSE 3D Liver Analysis software, into our fusion imaging solution. With this unique combination, you can reference clearly and in real time all resection lines, lesions and margins for an accurate guidance through a complex procedure. Visit our dedicated surgery website for more information about our ultrasound solutions in surgery!
Click here and get in touch with our specialists!
GREAT PRECISION AND DEXTERITY WITH OUR WIDE RANGE OF INTRAOPERATIVE TRANSDUCERS COVERING OPEN AND MINI-INVASIVE SURGERY:
- Sense resection guidance in real time with our finger-grip probes
- Interpret the
whole scan plane with linear T-shaped probes
optimal organ contact with
high-resolution laparoscopic imaging
- Explore effortless 360° manoeuvrability of our robotic probes
15th Biennal Congress of the European-African Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
Lyon Convention Centre
Please refer to the operator manual/Instructions for Use and the related documents for appropriate use of this product.
© 2022 FUJIFILM Europe GmbH. All trade marks are the property of Fujifilm Corporation