FDR D-EVO III™ G80i Digital X-ray Detector LIGHT, EASY POSITIONING, FAST EXAMS
Our FDR D-EVO III G80i Digital X-ray Detector's 17"×31.5" field of view simplifies positioning for a variety of patient and anatomy sizes. The workflow is enhanced by capturing the entire whole spine and other long views in a single exposure. Instant capture reduces chances for patient motion artifacts and retakes compared to multiexposure DR imaging.
DISCOVER THE BENEFITS
Lightweight, thin design allows easy handling and positioning
- Utilize existing longview CR cassette holders and stands
- Light portability and wireless battery operation – easy to carry and move from room to room
Flexibility for OR and ER
Long wide field of view simplifies trauma imaging in the ER.
- Wireless connectivity to the console for easier workflow in tight OR and ER environments.
Expanded wireless LAN for high-speed spectrums
- Improved throughput to the console for easier workflow in tight OR and ER environments.
Fluid Protection ensures reliability and protenction from body fluid accdents.
- Hydro Ag antibacterial coating for longer-lasting higher intensity antibacterial effect, preventing bacterial growth.
- High durability with lightweight against localized deformation and bending.
LED indicators provide easy visualization for positioning guidance and device status information at a glance, even from a distance.
- Easy-to-read battery status display for easy visibility of battery status at a glance.
- Internal memory for independent imaging
- Remote imaging can be performed with just panel and console – wireless access point is no longer needed.
- Easy sharing between systems simply by pressing the button on the back of the panel.
Advanced Image Processing
Virtual Grid processing corrects for the effects of scatter radiation.
- Dynamic Visualization II optimizes image quality with intelligent 3D feature and exposure data recognition technology
Visualise The Whole Body
🔆 High quality images 🌫️ Seamless workflow 🏃 Fast examinations 🦾 High throughput 😊 Happy patients
SEE YOU AT ECR 2022!
European Congress of Radiology
March 1st – 5th, 2023 Austria Center Vienna, Austria
Please refer to the operator manual/Instructions for Use and the related documents for appropriate use of this product.
© 2023 FUJIFILM Europe GmbH. All trade marks are the property of Fujifilm Corporation