APERTO™ Lucent Plus MRI scanner
Prime Permanent Open MRI scanner with SynergyDrive™ workflow solutions
APERTO™ Lucent Plus MRI scanner
Are you curious on how to balance diagnostic imaging, patient experience and cost?
Our newly released APERTO™ Lucent Plus Open MRI scanner provides an improved experience with easy access and soothing environment for all types of patients. The open design of the APERTO™ Lucent Plus MRI scanner delivers an unparalleled 320° round view for a spacious feeling and a relaxed patient experience.
All of this, and much more for a reliable diagnostic imaging procedure.
What our Plus has to offer:
- AI-powered high-speed exams and clear, motion free images
- Strong diagnostic capacity
- Easy siting and efficient operation for fast ROI
- Trusted reliability and service care
- Open design for maximum patient comfort and relaxed patient experiences
APERTO Lucent Plus MRI scanner is the ideal solution for high-standard outpatient centres and private clinics.
Put patient comfort at the heart of diagnostic imaging- while maintaining a strong return on your investment.
SynergyDrive™ workflow solutions for an easy, fast examination and better patient management
Our SynergyDrive™ workflow solutions improve your MRI examination efficiency by automating, simplifying and accelerating many of the sequences of your MR examination process.
- A fully automated imaging operation. Just click ‘START’ with AutoExam for efficient and consistent scan results.
- Automatic slice positioning with AutoPose.
- AutoClip Machine learning MRA clipping function by removing unnecessary signals after TOF scan.
- Send images directly to the server with AutoTransfer.
IP-RAPID for short scans and clear images
- High-speed MR imaging with IP-RAPID reduces scan time by 30% as an average while keeping a high image quality (compared to the same sequences without IP-RAPID).
- Iterative reconstruction process guarantees high image clarity.
- Cover more anatomy and acquire more information at the same time.
- Many imaging features for a wide range of clinical applications, such as non-contrast angiography, diffusion or spectral fat suppression.
- Motion artefact suppression technology All around RADAR compensates for body movement due to anxiety, breathing, swallowing or heartbeat.
- Parameter suggestions during set-up.
- Customise routine protocols to fit your patient and clinical needs.
- Reconstruct multiple cross-sections of complex structures from 3D imaging sequences with Curved MPR and Radial MPR.
- Remote application and maintenance support to help optimise protocols, train technicians – and keep reliable system conditions with SENTINEL™.
- The permanent magnet maintains its high performance during its lifetime.
- No cooling system and no equipment room necessary.
- Small footprint with only three units: the gantry, the console and the power station.
- Green system with a maximum 5kW power consumption for low running costs.
- Low TCO with excellent, fast return on investment.
- 0.4T permanent MRI scanner with a vertical field and open one-pillar design with a 320° view.
- Strong gradient with 25 mT/m max. strength and 55T/m/s max. slew rate.
- Fully motorised patient table with 240 kg weight limit, 15 cm left/right movement in gantry and the ability to lower to 49 cm.
- Highly sensitive solenoid receiver coils – especially effective for orthopaedics.